For banking institutes, KEBA provides self-service terminals for the automation of routine transactions. KePlus is a name for a family of self-service terminals, which furnish numerous functions in combinations offering logic, cost-efficiency and high-performance. Depending on requirements, KePlus offers everything from mono-functional terminals to a complete self-service range. Bank services are thus available on a quick, rational, 24-7 basis:
- Deposits and withdrawals in a closed cash cycle (cash cycle technology).
- Transfers with full surface slip scanning.
- Savings transactions with books or chip cards.
Automated KePol parcel stations provide new freedoms for both postal service users and suppliers. Parcels can be dispatched and collected on a 24-7 basis. Indeed, KEBA renders the last mile of the logistics chain both customer-friendly and cost-efficient.
- Through speed, user-friendliness and reliability, KEBA online terminals for lottery companies constitute a milestone in the automatic processing of betting slips.
- Long-term experience has resulted in the optimum, problem-free interplay between the central system, the communications network and a terminal, an innovative user guidance system and a revolutionary scanning process.
Further information concerning banking and service automation
Here you will find our four current business areas, please select: