With KeStudio you reach your objectives easily and quickly
Ready-to-use wizards and tailor-made industry applications in an engineering environment
commissioning thanks to ready-to-use applications
HMI designer with many modules and layouts
for profitable optimizations
diagnosis for maximum machine availability
Intuitive configuration of controls
Easy-to-use operating elements such as structured selection boxes guarantee fast configuration of the entire control.
- General configuration (robot configuration, axis configuration, etc.)
- Fieldbus master and slave configuration (EtherCAT, Sercos III, CANopen)
KeStudio control programming
Wide range of possibilities for the most efficient control programming
The possibilities range from the programming of classic control tasks to smartly calling C/C++ modules directly from the IEC runtime system to object-oriented extensions.
- Programming in accordance with IEC 611131-3 as well as C/C++
- Support of all programming languages defined according to IEC 61131-3 (ST, AWL, KOP, FBS, AS)
- Object-oriented extensions for the efficient development of complex control tasks and simple variant management
KeStudio visualization configuration
Smart configuration of customer-specific visualizations
Individual visualization masks can be easily created using drag & drop.
With the KeStudio WYSIWYG designer, your custom visualization is quickly completed.
- Wide selection of extensive widget libraries with standard masks, diagnostic functions, I/O monitoring and much more
- Development of applications with flexible Java-based extensions
- Adaptation of the visualization to your corporate design using the central styling editor
KeStudio safety configuration
Graphic interfaces and pre-made safety function modules
The graphic interface for safety programming supports the user-friendly creation of everything from simple safety applications to more complex safe robotics applications.
- Terminal diagram view for configuring the hardware
- The function diagram view is used for programmatically linking the input modules and axes to be monitored, to the outputs of the safety controller and the safe peripheral devices
- Turn-key safety function blocks: Safe PLC, Safe Motion, Safe Robotics
KeStudio drive commissioning
Quick commissioning and maximum drive optimization
KeStudio offers many mechanisms for quick commissioning and maximum optimization of drives.
- Dialog-based commissioning of drives with graphic support
- Automated configuration by reading out the electronic motor rating plate
- Series commissioning with the help of a commissioning file
- Practical and intuitive diagnostic instruments
KeStudio diagnosis & simulation
Perform simulation and diagnosis easily and quickly in every phase of the automation process
Whether in the development phase, during commissioning and application optimization or during running operation – practical simulation tools and diagnostic programs guarantee the shortest project lead times and maximum machine availabilities.
- Development phase: debug functionalities such as breakpoints, watchpoints as well as a variable monitor, etc.
- Commissioning and optimization: simulation programs for robots and injection molding machines
- Machine/robot drive: easily generate status reports on the machine and analyze them offline stress-free
KeStudio Open Tools platform
Expand KeStudio with custom configuration, programming and diagnostic plug-ins
With the “Open Tools platform” option, KeStudio can be adapted to individual requirements. It is thereby possible to, e.g., easily set up the series production of software or seamlessly integrate your own programming interfaces.
- Expansion of the drive configuration mask for integrating custom drives
- Generic interface that is controlled by means of an XML file for configuring your application
- Seamlessly integrated .NET plug-ins for custom configuration / diagnostic masks or editors for programming