This year, KEBA Industrial Automation chose as its motto for the SPS trade fair: „It is All About Listening. And Understanding“. But what has listening and understanding got to do with #automation? More than you might think!
Martin Schwarz, CSO KEBA Industrial Automation: „Especially in today’s world with its fast communication formats, rapidly changing markets, products, and corporate strategies, being a good listener is becoming even more important. Only by listening carefully can we understand what our business partners really want. Only those who listen and understand will be able to translate the requirements into unique, tailor-made solutions.“
SPS 2021 flash survey
In the course of preparing for this year's SPS trade fair in Nuremberg, KEBA Industrial Automation asked its customers worldwide about their expectations of the trade fair, their experiences with alternative online or hybrid offerings, and also what they are most looking forward to at the upcoming SPS.
The 'flash survey' took place between the end of August and mid-September and clearly showed that SPS Nuremberg plays an important role as the industry's leading trade fair. 68% of respondents rated the importance of the show for them personally as 'important' or 'very important' on a scale of 0-10. In addition, almost half of the respondents prefer to visit the SPS live (47%). The majority of respondents (56%) stated that they generally prefer attendance-only trade shows.
Respondents who will not be attending SPS cited current workload as the main reason - with the Covid pandemic and associated risk of contagion coming in second.
Highlights of KEBA Industrial Automation at SPS 2021
With over 330m² of booth space, the KEBA team will highlight the following key areas:
- KEBA is a full-liner, making us the perfect partner for companies who are looking for depth and breadth in technology and automation.
- Furthermore, the automation specialist from Austria will emphasize its deep industry experience, such as in the plastics industry or robotics.
- A third focus is to underpin the fact that KEBA is strong in developing solutions together with customers - keyword customizing.
The content focuses on connectivity, energy efficiency and digitalization - challenges that run through all industries. Some concrete examples at product level:
- Digitization: solutions for vibration monitoring and sensorless condition monitoring of a complete powertrain - based on the Kemro X platform and applicable to any application.
- Energy efficiency: active supply units, efficient operation of our robotics
- Connectivity: standardization of our interface world with focus on OPC-UA and the corresponding information models with the goal of "Plug & Produce”
Communication in the course of the trade fair
This year, KEBA Industrial Automation GmbH is focusing on its Kemro X automation platform and the topic of artificial intelligence.
To this end, as part of the digital program at SPS on Wednesday, Nov. 24 at 2:30 p.m., the automation specialist is inviting participants to a "Round Table" on the topic „How is control technology changing with the help of AI. Technology and examples".
Martin Schwarz, CSO KEBA Industrial Automation Germany GmbH
KEBA SPS flash survey: Almost half of the respondents prefer to visit the SPS live
Trade show motto: „It is All About Listening. And Understanding