Hardware and software for robotics
The goal is to make the realization of projects easy and fast. Short times in development, application-optimized machine design as well as quick and easy commissioning are the basic requirements of mechanical engineering firms.
Control and drive system
Robotics, PLC and motion are combined in a single controller. This creates many benefits, such as a simplified system design and a standardized programming interface.
Out-of-the-box or custom software
Wizards and templates: Making life as easy as possible for our users is a principle embodied in the KEBA motto “parameterization instead of programming”.
This makes it easier to implement modifications.
Intuitive operation of robots and machines
Excellent ergonomics and intuitive operation for efficiency in operation and observation: You receive powerful, application-optimized hardware and user-friendly software.
Greatest safety for humans and machines
Faster implementation of safety-relevant requirements: It includes a safety CPU with software that allows the safe operation of machines and robots in compliance with the current standards and directives.
Use PLC + robotic to control any machine
Robotics as well as PLC and motion are combined in a single controller, creating many benefits for the integration of robots:
- Simplified system design
- Faster commissioning
- Cabling requirements are greatly reduced
- Interfaces between PLC, motion and robot control are eliminated
- Perfectly synchronized system clock and program sequences
- Powerful CODESYS 3.5 PLC programmable based on IEC 61131-3
- Full-fledged machine control with PLCopen Motion function blocks and standard modules
- One single standardized programming interface for PLC, motion and robotics
This might also interest you