A complete system with
5 core components
The turnkey robotics solution from KeMotion scores with unique high-end technologies for maximum performance and precision.
PLC + Motion
More than just a robotics solution – with KeMotion the entire machine can be controlled.
Control + drives
The modular, all-in-one KeDrive for Motion system with optionally integrated safety controller is only half as big as comparable systems.
KeSafe is the space-saving safety solution for PLC, single axes and robotics that guarantees maximum safety for man and machine.
Human Machine Interface
The ready-to-use robot HMI from KeMotion and a wide range of KeTop devices facilitate simple and fast operation.
Easy connection of peripheral components
Modern HMI for intuitive teach-in
Optional integrated robot safety
One control for robotics, PLC and motion
High-performance drive technology
Advantage through high-end technology functions
Control every machine with PLC and motion
Robotics as well as PLC and motion are combined in a single control with KeMotion, which creates numerous benefits:
- Simplified system setup
- Faster commissioning
- Cabling requirements are greatly reduced
- Interfaces between PLC, motion and robot control are eliminated
- System cycle and program sequences are always perfectly synchronized
- High-performance PLC based on CODESYS 3.5, programmable in accordance with IEC 61131-3
- Full-fledged machine control with PLCopen Motion function blocks and standard modules
- One standardized programming interface for PLC, motion and robotics
Maximum safety for man and machine
The freely programmable KeSafe safety controller makes machines and robots with any type of serial kinematics safe.
Smaller robot cells thanks to intelligent safety functions
KeSafe guarantees the safe monitoring of the robot working areas, the speed at the TCP and freely definable robot points. Safety guards for safe enclosure can be mounted closer to the robot, which makes possible space-saving cells with minimal footprint.
Furthermore, scalable safety technology is available in 3 configuration levels and all safety-relevant norms and directives are satisfied.
Scalable safety technology in 3 configuration levels
- KeSafe PLC: safe logic
- KeSafe Motion: safe single axes
- KeSafe Robotics: safe robotics and safe robot axes
Complies with all safety-relevant norms and directives
- Complete solution up to category 4, PLe according to EN ISO 13849-1 and SIL3 according to EN 62061 and EN 61508
- Safe single-axis functions according to EN 61800-5-2 (KeSafe Motion)
- Safe robot modules according to EN ISO 10218 (KeSafe Robotics)
Intuitively operate robots and machines
Outstanding ergonomics and intuitive operating concepts are the key factors for efficient operation and monitoring. With the KeTop devices, both high-performance, application-optimized hardware as well as the corresponding, user-friendly software are available.
The turnkey TeachView robotics user interface enables the time-saving creation of robot programs - this guarantees optimum results in record time. In addition, various KeTop handheld operating devices optimized for the given application are available for the intuitive teach-in.
You need more information, have any questions or want us to call you back?
+43 732 7090 22919