Industry-optimized controller with built-in I/O elements
Cost-optimized compact solution
The assemblies of the CP 03x and CP 05x series are central control assemblies that have been optimized for the end-to-end automation of hydraulic, hybrid or electric injection molding machines in all performance segments.
This hardware platform comes with different processor classes, offering optimum performance scalability for automation functions such as closed-loop and open-loop control and visualization in a single device.
end-to-end solution with a compact design for optimal performance
functions such as control & visualization on a single computer
value-for-money thanks to centralized I/Os
housing and excellent ease of servicing
Hardware-based closed-loop control concepts
The optimized interaction between the KEBA hardware and the KePlast control modules is key for perfect results. Sampling times up to 500µsec and innovative control concepts with direct hardware support guarantee best process quality results and set new standards in controlling complex injection molding processes. Three innovative features guarantee optimal process quality: Fast Cut-Off Reaction, Fast Reaction Control and Fast Closed-Loop Control.
Find out more about these three features for best process quality:
- Fast Cut-Off Reaction: The intelligent FPGA hardware solution support a Fast Cut-Off Reaction with response times up to 62.5µsec.
- Fast Reaction Control: KEBA’s unique Fast Reaction Control feature can drastically reduce the dead times in control loops and significantly increase the control precision.
- Fast Closed-Loop Control: The FPGA technologies used in the CP05x controllers form the basis for the implementation of highly efficient control concepts directly in the controller hardware. This means fewer demands on the software, and the necessary modules are implemented in the hardware with top efficiency.
The large number of digital and analog input and output signals, the direct actuation of proportional valves and the connection of temperature sensors make it possible to fully automate the injection molding machine using just one assembly.
The controllers of the CP 03x and CP 05x series include CAN or high-speed EtherCAT interfaces that offer the option of connecting additional technology modules of the KeConnect product series, or operating decentralized periphery devices remotely.
All operating elements needed for commissioning and servicing are located at the front for greater ease of use. Service technicians can easily access the memory storage medium or replace batteries or fans without any need for additional tools.
|CP 033||CP 035||CP 053/054||CP 056/E||CP 056/057|
|General data||General data|
|Processor||Power PC 400MHz||X86 1.46GHz||x86 1x 1.91GHz / 2x 1.91GHz||X86 2x 1.75GHz||3x 1.91GHz / 4x 1.91GHz|
|RAM||256MB||1GB||1GB / 2GB||1GB||2GB / 4GB|
|Removable media||Compact Flash||Micro SD||Compact Flash||Micro SD||Micro SD|
|Dimensions HxWxD [mm]||137 x 415 x 50||137 x 415 x 50||137 x 415 x 50||137 x 415 x 50||137 x 415 x 50|
|USB||1x USB2||1x USB3, 1x USB2||2x USB2||1x USB3, 1x USB2||1x USB3, 1x USB2|
|Analog inputs (single-ended)||4||4||4||4||4|
|Analog inputs (differential)||4||4||4||4||4|
|Analog voltage outputs||6||6||6||6||6|
|Analog current outputs||4||4||4||4||4|
|Cycle time||2ms||1ms||1ms / 500µsec||500µsec||500µsec|
|Visualization||KeView Basic||KeView Basic||KeView Trend||KeView Trend||KeView Style|
|OPC UA / Euromap||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Cut-Off Detection 250µsec||Yes||-||Yes||-||-|
|Fast Cut-Off Reaction 250µsec||-||Yes||-||Yes||Yes|
|Fast Cut-Off Reaction up to 62.5µsec||-||Optional||-||Optional||Optional|
|Fast Reaction Control||-||Optional||-||Optional||Optional|
|Fast Closed Loop Control||-||-||-||-||Optional|
Downloads & media
- Sampling times up to 500µsec and innovative control concepts guarantee best process quality results
- Optimized large number of centralized, digital and analog I/Os enables the automation of the plastics machine using just one assembly
- CAN or high-speed EtherCAT interfaces allow connecting additional technology modules or operating decentralized periphery devices
This might also interest you
Impressive design freedom for custom control solutions
KeTop OP 500
Modern gesture control with innovative multi-touch technology
KePlast i series
Optimized control solutions for plastics injection molding machines
Open to all industries
Innovative automation for general mechanical engineering