Easy connection of peripheral components
Modern HMI for intuitive teach-in
Optional integrated robot safety
One control for robotics, PLC and motion
High-performance drive technology
Advantage through high-end technology functions
Short development times, application-optimized machine design as well as easy and fast commissioning are fundamental requirements of machine manufacturers. In addition, modern production systems must operate economically.
The key factors here are maximum machine performance with minimal energy consumption. KeMotion offers numerous high-end technologies that ensure this.
Control every machine with PLC and motion
Robotics as well as PLC and motion are combined in a single control with KeMotion, which creates numerous benefits:
- Simplified system setup
- Faster commissioning
- Cabling requirements are greatly reduced
- Interfaces between PLC, motion and robot control are eliminated
- System cycle and program sequences are always perfectly synchronized
- High-performance PLC based on CODESYS 3.5, programmable in accordance with IEC 61131-3
- Full-fledged machine control with PLCopen Motion function blocks and standard modules
- One standardized programming interface for PLC, motion and robotics
Drive, control and safety technology
The KeDrive for Motion platform is a highly flexible, perfectly matched combination of control, safety controller and multi-axis drives for optimally solving a wide range of control and drive tasks.
Modular & scalable Thanks to the modular system setup, it is also possible, for example, with a decentral control cabinet concept to use the drive modules remotely from the control.
Space savings of more than 50%Compared to standard system configurations, the compact KeDrive for Motion system takes less than half as much space in the control cabinet.
Intuitively operate robots and machines
Outstanding ergonomics and intuitive operating concepts are the key factors for efficient operation and monitoring. With the KeTop devices, both high-performance, application-optimized hardware as well as the corresponding, user-friendly software are available.
The turnkey TeachView robotics user interface enables the time-saving creation of robot programs - this guarantees optimum results in record time. In addition, various KeTop handheld operating devices optimized for the given application are available for the intuitive teach-in.
Maximum safety for man and machine
The freely programmable KeSafe safety controller makes machines and robots with any type of serial kinematics safe.
Smaller robot cells thanks to intelligent safety functions
KeSafe guarantees the safe monitoring of the robot working areas, the speed at the TCP and freely definable robot points. Safety guards for safe enclosure can be mounted closer to the robot, which makes possible space-saving cells with minimal footprint.
Furthermore, scalable safety technology is available in 3 configuration levels and all safety-relevant norms and directives are satisfied.
Scalable safety technology in 3 configuration levels
- KeSafe PLC: safe logic
- KeSafe Motion: safe single axes
- KeSafe Robotics: safe robotics and safe robot axes
Complies with all safety-relevant norms and directives
- Complete solution up to category 4, PLe according to EN ISO 13849-1 and SIL3 according to EN 62061 and EN 61508
- Safe single-axis functions according to EN 61800-5-2 (KeSafe Motion)
- Safe robot modules according to EN ISO 10218 (KeSafe Robotics)
Please contact us directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your request. Our KEBA Customer Support will get in touch with you soon.