We are your driver
With the former LTI Motion GmbH, KEBA has almost 50 years of know-how in the development and production of high-quality drive technology and drive systems.
KEBA drive controllers get the maximum in dynamics and precision from your machine. Your particular benefit is our solution and consulting competence in automation with electric drives. Thanks to their high flexibility e.g. in networking, motor and encoder interfaces or safety technology, our servo controllers and motors can be perfectly and quickly integrated into your automation system.
Your benefits at a glance
- Reliable partnership
- High solution competence
- Distinct industry knowledge
- Long-term availability
Our drive systems are the basis for performance, productivity and safety of your machine. The modularity and the wide range of products and services guarantee you optimal and fast integration into the machine automation at any time.
- Energy-efficient multi-axis systems (230-480 V AC with 1.5 A-450 A)
- Flexible single-axis systems (24 V DC-480 V AC with 2 A-450 A)
- Industry-specific variants and systems
- Scalable safe motion solutions according to PLe/SIL3
Our drive portfolio
KEBA offers you a comprehensive portfolio of drive systems. You will always find the right solution with us, whether for your compact machine with only one drive axis or for complex multi-axis machines.
We are also your partner if the application requires special or country-specific drive solutions.
Energy-efficient multi-axis drive controllers
Dynamic, precise and yet compact: These characteristics for increasing productivity characterize our multi-axis systems. Up to three axes are combined in one module without limiting the performance of each individual axis. Coupled with the best energy utilization via the common DC bus, we offer you future-proof drive solutions.
- Central power supply units, also with sinusoidal mains feedback
- Compact design allows mounting close to the motion process
- Easy system installation due to reduced component variety
- Fast system and series commissioning with sophisticated tools
Our multi-axis drive controllers
All-in-one single-axis drive controller
Our single-axis controllers directly integrate the power supply unit and partly also the EMC line filter. This saves space and simplifies system installation. A scalable portfolio always offers the optimal drive solution from simple positioning tasks to dynamic precision movements with torque or linear motors.
- Scalable safe motion solutions integrated
- Standardized fieldbuses, including EtherCAT, PROFINET, Sercos, POWERLINK and CANopen
- Open, flexible motor interface for own and third-party motors
- On-board single-axis PLC for individual motion profiles
Our single-axis drive controllers
Industry-specific drive solutions
Based on our flexible modular drive system and our knowledge of the industry, we implement your special solution quickly and reliably.
- Reliable partnership with industry experts
- Perfect price/performance ratio
- Compact automation solutions
- All industry standard functions and interfaces integrated
Our industry-specific drive solutions
Country specific drive solutions
The worldwide use of our servo controllers also requires the provision of country or continent-specific interfaces as well as compliance with special standards and regulations.
In addition to the general flexibility of our servo controllers, KEBA also offers you country-specific models for this purpose.
- Perfect integration into local automation networks with special hardware and software interfaces
- Adaptation to worldwide different mains voltages
- Worldwide uniform quality and functionality
- International Development Network
- Regional repair and installation service
Our drive solutions for the Asian region
This might also interest you
Please contact us directly via email at email@example.com.
Thank you for your request. Our KEBA Customer Support will get in touch with you soon.