Feel the innovation with KePlast i3000
Premium technology meets customer needs
With its high-performance control system and innovative, fast multitouch operating panel, KePlast i3000 stands out with a future-proof software platform that enables several standards for communication protocols and interfaces, such as OPC UA and EUROMAP, etc. It is the perfect solution for hydraulic, hybrid, all-electric, and multi-component injection molding machines.
KePlast i3000 highlights
- For hydraulic, hybrid, all-electric, and multi-component injection molding machines
- Based on Linux & ready for Industry 4.0 requirements
- 12”, 15”, and 18” multitouch HMI panels with established key operation
- Seamless integration of KEBA drive technology via EtherCAT interface
- New & innovative closed-loop concepts
KePlast EasyNet 4
Process monitoring for maximum productivity
As part of the KePlast Smart Factory – KEBA’s Industry 4.0 portfolio – KePlast EasyNet 4 MES (Manufacturing Execution System) is a user-friendly program that makes the reliable networking of injection molding machines easy at an affordable price. It is ideal for central data collection and securing. With EasyNet 4, you can keep an eye on your production machines at all times and ensure that your production plant is working at its best thanks to quick reaction times.
For medium-sized plastic processing companies, EasyNet offers a variety of easy-to-operate monitoring and planning functions, such as a productivity overview and evaluation of the process quality of individual machines. With the KePlast Heatup Management function, you can significantly reduce your energy costs in order to achieve the best possible machine availability.
Your benefits with KePlast EasyNet 4
- Productivity overview & intelligent management of the heating process
- Management of part data
- Intelligent production planning & interfaces for external ERP systems
- Analysis of machine standstills
- Quality evaluation and reports
KePlast i-series with the latest hardware
Scalable: Modular & compact
- CP 5xx line: Modular control with decentral I/Os
- CP 05x line: compact control incl. I/Os
- Linux-based & future-safe architecture
- 500µsec cycle time & for all machine types
HMI – Visualization
Modern & user-friendly operation
- 7”-15” single touch panel
- 15”-21” PCT multitouch panel
- Keyboard & switches on demand
- Customizable HMI hard- & software
Powerful Linux-based platform
The KePlast i-series is optimized for injection molding machines and is based on a fully scalable, high-end, and innovative hardware and software platform.
Quick and easy creation of applications
The comprehensive software and technology libraries for injection molding machines facilitate the quick and problem-free creation of various applications. In addition, this modern and state-of-the-art software package, with a Linux-based architecture, provides a stable and future-proof solution that is an absolute must-have for all future requirements of Industry 4.0.
Software makes the difference
- Future-proof: An advantage with future-proof technologies
- Openness: Open and modern software architecture
- Competitive advantage: Quick time-to-market thanks to the ready-made framework
- Individuality: Customization for all customer requirements
Please contact us directly via email at email@example.com.
Thank you for your request. Our KEBA Customer Support will get in touch with you soon.