- The machining process generates forces that cause acceleration, following the formula F = m*a
- These accelerations generate vibration, causing fatigue of the spindle bearings and finally requiring an overhaul
- Monitoring the process vibrations on the spindle provides a good measure of the stress and wear occurring on the spindle
- The accelerations are measured using special vibration sensors on the tool spindle
- The data is analyzed by an Edge Box
KEBA Condition Monitoring
There was an error
Please contact us directly via email at email@example.com.
Your request was submitted successfully
Thank you for your request. Our KEBA Customer Support will get in touch with you soon.
Your direct contact
Sales Support Röllbach +49 9372 94839 10
Please select your preferred language
Your browser is out of date
Internet Explorer is no longer supported. Please switch to a current browser to use keba.com to its fullest extent.
KEBA - Automation by innovation.