SPS Italia 2022
Performance – experience – speed! With KEBA, you can rely on cutting-edge automation solutions perfectly designed for your machine!
Set the pace of the market and be on top with our solutions: Because we speak the language of your industry!
Visit us at SPS Italia in Hall 5 | Booth L011 (May 24-26, 2022 in Parma, Italy) and benefit from our industry expertise!
Enter code F07012022 when downloading your ticket to receive free parking and a welcome coffee.
Our highlights at a glance!
KeTop Safe Wireless
Best usability due to multitouch and secure machine operation
- Ergonomic operation and customizable
- Intuitive HMI design with the highest usability
- Robust hardware in portrait or landscape format
Kemro X - One System
The right solution for every application - based on one system
- FlexCore: The open control platform for individual solutions
- Robotics and drive technologies
- Innovative automation solutions for your industry
Sensor-free monitoring in drives due to smart software modules
- Cost-efficient due to reduced machine downtime
- Large data amounts are processed directly in the drive
- Generated results of data are transferred and reduces the bus load
Three-axis servo with PROFINET IRT
Flexible solutions with the KeDrive D3 multi-axis drive system & PROFINET
- PROFIdrive: Fast and profile-compliant integration into the automation system
- PROFIsafe: Secure communication and motion monitoring guaranteed
- Compact drives: 75 % less space required in the control cabinet
A complete automation system as an overarching element
Digitalization is one of our focal points. KEBA's complete automation system for hardware and software, Kemro X, is the overarching element.
We spoke with Christian Gabriel, responsible for General Automation at KEBA Industrial Automation GmbH, about the pain points of machine manufacturers with regard to automation.
In the interview, Christian explains what the Kemro X automation system is all about and how it can help machine builders to master the current challenges.
Increase robot accuracy
When looking to increase robot accuracy, engineers for the longest time focused on the mechanical systems in order to get as close as possible to the ideal design model. Today, the focus has shifted to increased computational capacity and more precise measurement technology for improving control.
Learn more about robot accuracy and robot calibration in our blog and brand new whitepaper.
Please contact us directly via email at [email protected].
Thank you for your request. Our KEBA Customer Support will get in touch with you soon.