More than a charging station
The carbon-neutral KeContact P30 wallbox
The KeContact P30
The climate-neutral charging station for your electric car or plug-in hybrid vehicle
For more than 10 years, we at KEBA have been pioneers in charging infrastructure for electric vehicles. The years of expertise have resulted in the carbon-neutral KeContact P30 – an innovative, intelligent and safe charging station. Fitted with numerous communication interfaces and various features such as RFID, WLAN, 4G or calibrated energy meters, it not only charges, but also controls, communicates and networks. The charging station therefore meets all the current and future eMobility requirements and is also good for the environment. The KeContact P30 is available in various variants – KEBA will provide you with the charger that perfectly suits both your needs and that of your electric car.
The advantages of our charging station at a glance:
- Suitable for every EV and PHEV, charging quickly and conveniently
- Manufactured in carbon-neutral processes in Austria
- Quickly configured and ready to use straight away
- Future-proof thanks to regular updates
- Weatherproof and temperature-resistant
- Innumerable features and communication standards
- Can be integrated into smart home and backend systems
Choose your charging station
Whether a simple wallbox or an online-capable charging station, whether equipped with intelligent load management or designed for smart home integration – thanks to various equipment variants, the KeContact P30 fulfils every need. This means that you will find the right charger for your needs and your vehicle. And it is guaranteed carbon-neutral, safe and reliable.
The single-phase or 3-phase charging station is our carbon-neutral entry-level model for simple, safe and sustainable charging in the offline mode.
The connective and climate-neutral charging station offers intelligently controlled charging with its integrated energy meter and an option for smart home and photovoltaic integration.
CO₂-neutral and resource-friendly
Comes with many important safety features
Designed for decades of trouble-free use
Made in Austria
Made in Linz, Austria, to keep transportation routes short
Cable or socket?
With a fixed cable or a Type 2 socket, with shutter or without – the KeContact P30 is as flexible as your needs.
- Integrated Type 2 charging cable: A wallbox with a permanently fixed Type 2 cable is practical, as it does not have to be attached before every charging process and then stowed away again afterwards.
- Type 2 with socket: Charging stations with a Type 2 socket are needed if they are publicly available or if cars with different plug types are charged.
- Type 2 with shutter: In countries like France and Italy, so-called shutters (touch protection IP XXD) are mandatory. These protect even better against accidentally touching the contacts.
|Charging power||Charging power|
|up to 3.7 KW (single phase)|
|up to 7.4 KW (single phase)|
|up to 11 kw (3-phase)|
|up to 22 kw (3-phase)|
|Charge plug connections||Charge plug connections|
|Type 2 with charging cable (6 m)|
|Type 2 with socket|
|Type 2 with shutter|
|Load management||Load management|
|Communication interfaces||Communication interfaces|
|KEBA eMobility App|
|UDP & Modbus TCP (passive)|
|Modbus TCP (active)|
|4G / LTE||optional|
|Technical features||Technical features|
|Direct current fault monitoring|
|Switch contact output|
|Energy meter (MID/ME)||Energy meter (MID/ME)|
|Integrated Energy meter|
|Compliant to the German calibration law (ME)||optional||optional|
Not sure which wallbox is the right one for you? Our Wallbox-Finder will help you find the right charging station.
- USB for firmware updates or log file downloads without a PC or notebook
- Ethernet RJ45 for firmware updates or log file downloads via PC or notebook
- Ethernet LSA+ for connecting external meters via Modbus TCP and for a permanent communication connection to OCPP back-end, smart home server or other KeContact P30
- Mobile communication 4G/LTE for connection to OCPP central systems
- WLAN for easy access to the configuration and for wireless integration of wallboxes in an existing network
- CE Label
- UL Certification
- Nissan EV-Ready
- Renault Z.E. Ready 1.4D
- OCPP 1.5 or OCPP 1.6
DownloadsBrochure Data sheet EU Declaration of Conformity
Please contact us directly via email at [email protected].
Thank you for your request. Our KEBA Customer Support will get in touch with you soon.