Our application fields
New application fields in laser processing demand the highest flexibility of the CNC system. The precise adaptation of all process variables to the contour is crucial for the quality of the final products.
- CNC automation with innovative machine operation, all from a single source
- Special laser module for precise and synchronized laser control and real-time evaluation of distance sensors
- Comprehensive CNC features for the laser processing of metals, plastics, acrylic, composite materials, wood and more
High-precision yet fast fine cutting, ablation, micro-drilling or laser turning in the sub-micron range place the highest demands on the CNC control and its peripherals. The excellent performance of our automation system fulfills all expectations.
- Flexible interfaces and control processes for ultramodern laser sources (e.g. ultrashort pulse lasers) are integrated directly into the CNC
- Position-synchronous laser pulse generation with 20 ns resolution and repeatability
- Uncomplicated operation of special motors such as spindle or linear drives
- Easy realization of complex contours with up to 16 interpolating CNC axes per channel
Combined punch/laser processing
Realize your combination of mechanical forming and cutting of filigree contours using just one flexible CNC automation system.
- Drive controllers with up to 250 kW with configurable and programmable motion profile for the electrical punching head
- Energy efficiency thanks to energy recovery into the DC link or directly into the supply grid
- Coordinated CNC punching and laser processing features in a single system
- Highly dynamic distance control for reliable protection of the cutting head from collisions with reshaped sections
This might also interest you
Please contact us directly via email at email@example.com.
Thank you for your request. Our KEBA Customer Support will get in touch with you soon.