Solutions for your service needs
Quick & easy
- Grinding wheel flanges
- Spindle mounts
- Balancing mandrels
- Air purge seals
- Belt pulleys
Many customer applications put heavy loads on the tool spindles, for example through heavy machining applications that result in strong forces acting on the bearings; or through crashes, inadequate lubrication, contaminated purging air, or vibration. For this reason, spindle overhauls are not the exception but can become necessary several times throughout the service life of a spindle.
KEBA offers custom solutions for your spindle service that guarantee quick and easy support when needed and minimize machine downtimes. In addition, we offer a condition monitoring solution to prevent incidents from happening at the worst possible time; instead, a predictive spindle overhaul can be planned and performed.
Service pool for your spindle type:
- Complete spindles kept in stock according to your service agreement
- Quick availability when needed
- Immediately from stock
- Shipping immediately after request
- Replacement spindle in like-new technical condition with full KEBA warranty
- After spindle replacement, the defective spindle is immediately overhauled by KEBA and then stored for re-use
Please contact us directly via email at email@example.com.
Thank you for your request. Our KEBA Customer Support will get in touch with you soon.