The heart of KePol parcel lockers
We are technicians and automation specialists at heart. Our passion, coupled with an approach of development in partnership, resulted in a holistic turnkey solution for automating the first and last mile of parcel logistics. Numerous projects and customers worldwide are the basis for KEBA‘s wealth of experience. More than 20 years worth of know-how and our pioneer role are essential components of our flexible and reliable parcel locker solutions.
More than 23,000 parcel lockers with 2 million boxes sold
Parcel logistics solution tailored to your needs
Automation experts with international experience
For automizing the first and last mile of parcel logistics
The whole package or a well-curated selection
KEBA’s flexible logistics automation
Different customer situations require different solutions and approaches.
Therefore, the KEBA portfolio for first and last mile solutions is vast and contains a wide range of hardware, software, and services.
Together we identify which elements are helpful for your requirements to make smart KePol parcel lockers your own.
Best in class parcel locker solutions
KePol first and last mile solutions set the benchmark for the industry.
Our high-quality lockers are developed and produced in the heart of Europe. The KePol parcel locker portfolio consists of two high-performing series as well as powerful software solutions and an extensive range of services.
Unmatched flexibility for a unique scope of functions.
The rugged parcel lockers of the KePol FS-Series are ideal for contactless pick-up, drop-off, and returns on the first and last mile. Their reliability, modularity, and vast option portfolio set a new standard.
- Fully scalable: vast option portfolio to match your specific use case
- Easy to use for customers and delivery personnel
- Power-saving eco variant with photovoltaic module and interaction via smartphone
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
KePol Flex Series
The anywhere parcel locker.
The KePol Flex parcel lockers from KEBA are a sophisticated delivery solution that enables even quicker and more cost-saving outdoor installations. Their innovative design allows installation nearly anywhere without complicated, costly, and time-consuming preparations for the desired location.
- Save yourself extensive site preparations
- Plug and Play installations and relocation
- Self-sufficient thanks to its battery or photovoltaic element
- Investment protection: test locations without risk
KePol Software Suite
Profit from your locker network immediately
The KePol Software Suite is a holistic system to operate a network of KePol parcel lockers and get going quickly. Our software solution is flexible and can be adapted to your needs regarding processes and design at all times.
KePol Software Suite includes:
- a full set of logistic use cases for pick-ups, drop-offs, payment, etc.
- a holistic client application
- Locker Management Platform to streamline operation
- technical monitoring and support solutions
- smartphone apps for end users, delivery agents and service technicians.
Software Development Kits
Enabling your software team to work their magic.
Some of our customers prefer to develop their software infrastructure themselves. For these specialists, KEBA offers toolkits to enable qualitative implementation.
- KePol FLIP Core empowers software development staff to create an individual locker platform
- KePol APP Core helps to develop your own locker app for delivery agents as well as customers to pick up and drop off parcels
Our know-how cast in flexible services.
As parcel locker pioneers, we have gathered experience over more than two decades. As a result, our lifecycle services are tailored precisely to the needs of locker operators.
It includes different, flexible levels of:
- Roll-out management
- Hardware operations
- Software operations
KEBA grows by 3% in a dynamic environment to a new high of 553.5 million euros
The KEBA Group, headquartered in Linz, increased its sales from 537.7 million € to 553.5 million € in the past business year (April 2022 - March 2023). This corresponds to a sales growth of approximately 16 million € or 3% . Looking at the last five years, the average annual growth is around 17% (CAGR).
Find corporate news and futher news on KEBA Logistics Automation here:
Please contact us directly via email at [email protected].
Thank you for your request. Our KEBA Customer Support will get in touch with you soon.