The carbon-neutral charging solution
An edition becomes our standard
Every KeContact P30 now also contains a GREEN EDITION
We launched our first CO₂-neutral wallbox in spring 2021. In thoroughly examining how to become more sustainable, we first came up with the idea of the KeContact P30 GREEN EDITION. Neither the production nor the transport, packaging or disposal of this charging station has a negative impact on the climate. This means that it combines everything that matters to e-car drivers, merging sustainability with future-proof technology.
Now, one year later, we are taking this idea a step further: As of April 2022, we will only be producing wallboxes that are climate-neutral. Our GREEN EDITION thus went from being one variant to becoming the epitome of what we at KEBA stand for in addition to quality, safety and longevity. And the journey continues. Unconditional commitment to sustainability has permeated our entire company. Thus, our goal is to become completely climate-neutral. And we are working on this – every day.
Resource-friendly in all stages of production
Made in Austria, to keep transportation routes short
Manufactured to last many decades
Purchase supports climate action programs worldwide
Climate action programs
We support several climate action projects in cooperation with ClimatePartner
Whether it’s the KEBA KeContact P30 a-series, c-series or x-series – all wallbox variants are manufactured with the aim to emit as few greenhouse gases as possible during production. To offset the emissions that have proven unavoidable, we invest in handpicked certified climate action programs.
The CO₂ generated is thus compensated or cut elsewhere. For this endeavour, we have been awarded the ClimatePartner label climate neutral.
Wind farm in Tangier-Tétouan
We support a wind farm in Morocco, thus promoting:
- green energy for thousands of people
- sustainable development of the region
- the social and economic situation of women
Regional projects in the Alpine region
We support the Vitalpin KlimaInvestment initiative, thus promoting:
- the sustainable development of the Alpine region
- meaningful and effective projects for sustainable mobility, energy efficiency, renewable energies, circular economy, nature-based greenhouse gas reduction and environmental education
Forest protection in Pará
We invest in the protection of the Amazon rainforest, thus helping:
- to save 86,000 hectares of forest from commercial logging in the long term
- 400 local families in creating alternative sources of income
- to sustainably promote one of the poorest regions in the north-east of Brazil