Sophisticated and reliable parcel lockers
Already since the year 2000, the smart KePol parcel lockers are known worldwide for their outstanding reliability, ease of use and great flexibility. Both deliverers and recipients appreciate the 24/7 pick-up, drop-off and returns of parcels enabled by these smart lockers.
The KePol solution is a complete system of rugged locker hardware, intelligent front-end and server software as well as comprehensive service and support options. It allows postal and logistics companies to cut costs and maximize both, their delivery efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- KePol parcel lockers can be adapted easily to the given space and customized to your individual needs
- Up to 39 modules with 600 boxes, installed in I-, L- or U-shaped layouts or even with gaps
- Exchange, remove or add modules quickly and easily at any time
- Integrated safety and operating concept to protect users, operators, lockers and data
- Innovative KePol Lock Secure safeguards children against being accidentally locked in a box while playing
- Vandalism-proof: rugged steel construction, anti-graffiti coating, shatter-proof touchscreen glass
- Standards and norms such as disability acts are fulfilled
- With the KePol Care software solution, physically disadvantaged persons can collect and send their parcels at an easily reachable height
- Easy to use for all user groups
Best quality and availability
- KePol parcel lockers are the benchmark for availability
- Best quality and ruggedness guarantee smooth operation even under the harshest climatic conditions
- KePol parcel lockers are long-lasting and rugged - their life-cycle is 10 years and more, their TCO is low
The pioneer in parcel locker business
Already in the year 2001, KEBA and Deutsche Post DHL piloted an automation solution for parcel deliveries on the first and last mile. As a result, today everyone is familiar with the so called "Packstation" - and not just in Germany. The DHL concept provides that every German citizen shall get to one of the meanwhile 7,000 German Packstation within 10 minutes.
This almost total coverage still is unmatched. Meanwhile, parcel lockers are becoming more and more popular in all countries around the world. KEBA was the pioneer in automating the first and last mile of parcel delivery. With over 15,000 KePol parcel lockers sold worldwide, KEBA still is the market leader in the premium quality segment.